NOTE: The PDF eXpress Plus camera-ready submission website will open on June 18, 2018 and close on July 27, 2018.
Please, note that IEEE requires that all conferences and conference proceedings must meet their quality standards and as such, IEEE reserves the right not to publish any proceedings that do not meet these standards.
Please, follow the guidelines below for your camera-ready paper:
- Carefully correct your paper(s) based on the comments of the reviewers. Papers (including regular and poster) are allowed a maximum of 8 pages. Please, follow the IEEE MS Word or LaTex template.
- Final submission is required, even if you do not intend to make any changes to your original submission.
- The appropriate copyright clearance code notice is to appear on the bottom of the first page of each paper. Please, choose the relevant copyright code.
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-7753-7/18/$31.00 ©2018 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-7753-7/18/$31.00©2018 European Union
- For all other papers, the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-7753-7/18/$31.00 ©2018 IEEE
- Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
- To submit the final copy, please visit www.pdf-express.org/plus to generate an IEEE Xplore compliant version on the IEEE PDF eXpress Plus site. Note that the final papers will be collected from the PDF eXpress Plus site. So please endeavour to use this process.
- Please, follow the steps below to use the PDF eXpress Plus:
- Go to the IEEE PDF eXpress Plus website: www.pdf-express.org/plus
- Create an account by selecting the New Users – Click Here link
- Use this conference ID: 44458XP
- Enter your email and a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted. An online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying
your account setup
- Previous users of PDF eXpress or IEEE PDF eXpress Plus need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid
- Use PDF eXpress Plus to verify that an existing PDF version of your paper is Xplore compliant or use it to create the PDF version of your paper from your source document (e.g., .doc)
- If there is a technical problem with your paper, you will receive information on what to correct. Please correct all indicated issues and submit revised PDF for verification again
- After PDF eXpress Plus successful verification of your paper, you will receive a final version of your paper by email
- Copyright transfer information will appear here soon.